* Our Chaplain, Reverand Patrick Woods, C.SsR, received his 4th Degree at a ceremony held on Sunday, October 9, 2016. Congratulations Sir Father Pat! We are Proud of you and thank you for your leadership and guidance.
*Our 2nd Annual Meatball Mania Extravaganza will be at our Council on Friday, January 13, 2017. Updates to follow. Enter your favorite Meatball to try and win the grand prize!
* Our Annual Christmas Party at the Council is Friday, December 16! Check for more updates!
* The Annual Breakfast with Santa is Sunday, December 18th, after Mass. More updates to come!
* Our Thanksgiving Food Drive for those in need will be starting soon. Donate some food and your time to help those less fortunate. Further information to follow.
* Our Oktoberfest Dinner is Thursday, October 13th in our Lounge from 7-11. Reservations needed!
* Check out the currrent issue of Columbia (above). The official magazine for The Knights of Columbus. In the July issue, under the Section for News about the 50 States, there is an article submitted by our DGK Joe Interrante about our recent visit to the Home of the Knights of Columbus.
*Our Family Picnic was on Sunday, September 18 in our Grand Parking Lot! Another Fun Time has by all!
* Our Annual 300 Club Gala with drawings for the winning tickets was held Sunday, September 11. Be in it next year for a chance to win!
* St.Martins Parish Block Party was Friday, August 12th located in the St Martin's Parking Lot. We manned the grill!
*Our Fishing Trip at Captree was on Friday, June 10th! Breakfast and Lunch was included. Lots of Good Fishing Stories Developed!'
*Our Daytime Member Meeting was on Tuesday, June 21st at 11 AM. Nice to see folks coming down to the Council for a coffee and to renew old friendships!'h
* Our joint Blood Drive with St. Martins Parish was on Monday May 16th from 2 PM - 8 PM. Jack Batt managed this most worthwhile drive with great assistance from PGK Joe Brooks, GK Steve DeRosa and our brother Steve Descovich. Thank you for supporting it and Donating a Pint!
* We had a Daytime Member Meeting on Tuesday, May 17th at 11 AM.
* Thank you to those who joined us on Sunday, May 29th for the 5:30 PM Sunday evening Mass at St. Martins of Tours Church and continued as we walked in the Corpus Christi Procession that followed Mass.
* Wednesday, April 13, 2016 our Council took a day trip to where the Knights began - The Knights of Columbus Museum in New Haven, CT. DGK Joe Interrante organized a spectacular day! Please see separate tab with photos of the day!
* On Palm Sunday, we had our Annual Easter Egg Hunt for the children at our Council. A great time was once again had by all!
* Three of our young hoop stars are doing quite excellently in the continuing rounds of the K of C Free Throw Contest! Next event is the Regional Competition at Chaminade HS. Finals are in West Point! Their journey started on January 9th. Photo below.
*Sunday, March 6th was the Annual Bethpage St. Patricks Day Parade through Bethpage. The Council marched on a fully decorated Irish Float! Thanks for Watching and Cheering us!
* Sunday February 28th, we sponsored the St. Martin's Parish Pancake Breakfast at the Parish School Cafeteria. Please See Pictures Below!
*Super Bowl Party was held at Council Lounge - Sunday, February 7.
*Valentine's Wine and Cheese Party was held on Friday, February 12 - 7 PM. It was a classic event!
* We just concluded two ceremonies for First and Second Degrees at our Council (December 15th). Another First Degree may be held on March 15.
* 300 Raffle is underway - Each ticket entitles you to be included in the six months of multiple drawings PLUS free admittance to the "300 Club Cocktail Party"! Contact "300 Club" Chairman Tony Labadie for further information and tickets. This is a wonderful fundraiser and it is also FUN! Tickets were mailed to members, please return to Tony to be in it!
* Meatball Mania was a Spectacular Culinary Success at the Council! Held Friday, January 15th in our Main Hall. It hopefully becomes an annual tradition! Mangia!
* 2016 Annual Dues are due. Please send payment to FS Mark Kiam.
* Perspective new members please contact PGK Peter Volberg.
* RIP our Brother Knights who have passed on.
Steve Descovich, Our Chaplain - Fr. Pat Woods, GK Steve DeRosa and DGK Joe Interrante at the St. Martins Parish Communion Breakfast.
More Photos of our Team below!
It was a fabulous event shared by many parishioners of the St. Martin of Tours Parish!
A Parish that is truly Well Led ...and our goal is to insure they are also Well Fed!!